There has been a lot of spam posts on these forums lately. These are mostly from Russian spam bots.
I've made some changes to the way this forums works:
1. User Registration requires email verification now.
2. Passwords are sent to the given email address.
3. A simple challenge question is asked during registration.
1. When you post, bbAntiSpam's ATC will come into play and verify if you're a human or a bot by asking a simple question! This is only a one time affair and will enable us to filter your spam quite easily.
1. I have deleted over a 100 spam accounts that were created prior to the user registration changes. If I've inadvertently deleted a genuine account, I do apologize for the same. All these accounts were from the mail.ru domain only.