Outlook 2007

Discussion forum for YPOPs!/Windows.

Outlook 2007

Postby jmmcintyre on June 3rd, 2010, 8:32 am

Has anyone been able to get the YPOPs! to work with Outlook 2007?

Maybe I am not setting it up right, is there a location I can find the steps to make sure I have it all set up right?

Thanks, John

jmmcintyre
YPOPs! Newbie
YPOPs! Newbie

Re: Outlook 2007

Postby balacharyk on July 14th, 2010, 6:04 pm

Even I tried to configure using Outlook2007 with help of http://email.about.com/od/outlooktips/qt/et_getyahoofree.htm, same issue. I was receiving an error as mentioned below and when YPops started after few mins the CPU spikes 100% and remains there for ever.

Please someone help.

Task 'Yahoo mail - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
balacharyk
YPOPs! Newbie
YPOPs! Newbie

Re: Outlook 2007

Postby stomper on August 24th, 2010, 7:33 am

Me too:

I've configured Outlook 2007 to what it suppose to be and it's not working even with Ypops running in the background. Also went to Yahoo.com to check my settings on my email and I went to options and there's no way to configure the settings for your POP3.

Is there a work around this?

Check out Outlook 2007:

Yes, I do agree with the above. I've installed the latest verison of Ypops and it completely slows the computer (CPU spikes up to 100%) and it never quits what it's doing. UNINSTALLED.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help. I would like to access my yahoo account via Outlook 2007 without paying for Yahoo Plus.

Thanks!
stomper
YPOPs! Newbie
YPOPs! Newbie

Return to YPOPs!/Windows